Friday 1 August 2014

Top July beauty picks


*does a little monthly favourites dance*

It's that time again, y'all. Monthly favourites time. I love writing and reading these, because they're so chatty and rambly and I dig that. I just love seeing what everyone else has been loving, and I like to add to my shopping wish list. Basically, I love talking about makeup. 


My go-to cleanser for ages, and especially July, has been the Bee Good honey & propolis 2-in-1 cream cleanser. This smells amazing, cleans skin really well without drying it, and just leaves skin soft and feeling smooth. Seriously love this, I'd recommend it over the infamous Liz earle one. From Barcelona I got the softening facial mist, and it has been delicious in the hot London weather! Base-wise I have been obsessed with using the Dior glow primer under the Chantecaille just skin tinted moisturiser. I have the shade Nude. It makes skin look all dewy and healthy - amazing for dry skin, like me. 


Makeup wise, I have chosen all of the things. The L'ancome hypnose mascara is seriously amazing - I know I am late to the party with this, but this is 100% worth the hype. Eyeshadows I have loved the MUFE eye crayon (see more about here), MAC groundwork paint pot, which is just the nicest slightly dirty brown creamy shadow and NARS Himilia (full post here).

Also eye related - Heal gel eye. So cold, so amazing on my puffy, hayfevery eyes. 

The new Bourjois bronzing powder and highlighter has been reached for a lot this month, it's so good for carving out some cheekbones and making myself look a tad less pasty. Lastly, the Bobbi brown art stick in dusty pink is so lush - reminds me of MAC pink plaid, but even creamier. Looks amazing with a gold bronzey eye.



Over and out for another month! What have you been loving lately? 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig