Tuesday 5 August 2014

Christmas in July(!) with House of Fraser



Christmas. In. July. Madness, I know. The craziest thing about working PR is how advanced things are - I've been writing press releases for Christmas 2015. Yup, it's insane. So when I was invited down to the House of Fraser Christmas press day a few weeks ago, I didn't bat an eyelid. 

Although it had been the hottest day of the year apparently, the Christmas tree lights were on in full force. It was so funny, I was looking at all the kitsch Christmas stuff whilst frantically trying to cool down in front of a fan. 

4 top picks:
  • The Nordic themed section - I'll take it all. Red and white everywhere, with little deers and finnish patterns. Adorable.
  • The mini michael Kors bags - SO cute. They're exclusive to House of Fraser, and are just generally the nicest bags I've seen in a while. 
  • The blue jewelled dress - 10 million (a guestimate) blue sequins on the fanciest evening dress ever... Too bad my Saturday nights normally involve homemade pizza and pyjamas.
  • The Bobbi brown eyeliners - Rich jewel colours, they just looked absolutely gorgeous. The deep emerald green in particular looked amazing for Christmas.



So... are you excited for Christmas yet? Haha :)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig