Tuesday 26 August 2014

If I could only have three... lipsticks


Nothing is as exciting as a new blog feature... except maybe new lipsticks. I got a-thinking the other day, and pondered over which three lipsticks I would keep if I had to get rid of all of them. An obviously tough question, but I figured if I have to have only three, these ones would serve me well.

  • MAC Lady danger - an orange toned red will always be needed in my makeup stash. This is the best I've found, as it's creamy, long-lasting and just generally perfect. This is one of those lipsticks that you can swipe on when you have not much other makeup on and look done straight away. 
  • MAC Craving is a pinky plum. Creamy (I like creamy lipsticks, obviously), and the colour is such a nice shade that I love wearing in Autumn and Winter. 
  • Tom Ford Pink Dusk is a newbie, but a goodie. An amazing nude shade, and one that I think would go perfectly with any sort of makeup look, and it doesn't wash you out or make you look dead. Amazing formula - if you want a Tom Ford nude, check this out!



If you could only have three lipsticks, which ones would you pick?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig