Wednesday 13 August 2014

Some hauling...






Last weekend we all went to Bicester village, which is a designer outlet quite near my house. I hadn't been there in ages, and I was tempted by the promise of brunch at an Italian cafe. After eggs benedict (my favourite!), I accidentally bought some things. Oops. From Radley I got the sweetest little brown bag, which I think is perfect for using at the weekend when I don't feel like lugging around the insane amount of stuff that I normally do. I just love Radley stuff! 

From Michael Kors, I got the prettiest purse ever - a little baby blue one. My first Michael Kors item! Woo. Bicester village had some amazing MK stuff - will go back for a bag before too long, I am sure. I also got some little star earrings from Links, which I forgot to photograph... 

They have a CCO, which sells discount MAC/clinique/origins etc, but I didn't actually buy anything... I had been all shopped out from my other purchases, and I think I'm all shopped out for now :)



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig