Thursday 11 September 2014

Tom Ford Fall FOTD



The new Tom Ford drop has some of the nicest things I've seen in a while... just absolutely dreamy. I did a 'show and tell' post which you can peruse here, but here are the products lovingly slapped all over my face. 

The quad - it looks quite purple toned here, which I love. I used By Terry misty rock all over the lid, and then used the top right all over the lid, before smushing a bit of the bottom right bronze shade in the crease and sort of all through my eye area. Blended, and done. Liquid liner, because I am loving it at the moment. I'm also using the Charlotte Tilbury mascara, which has now wowed me so far.

Lips - I used MAC Whirl all over and slightly around my lips, and then Tom Ford Negligee. 90s lip perfection. 

I think the two products work really well together - rest of my face I used Laura Mercier silk creme foundation (amazing), and a MAC Simpsons blush. 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig