Monday 6 October 2014

NARS Newness


Eyeshadow Duo in 'Dolmites'


NARS velvet matte lip pencil in 'Mandore'
NARS Audacious lipstick in 'Fanny'




There's nothing better than new makeup, except for maybe new NARS makeup... last week I picked up a new things from the new Autumn collections, and one of the dreamy new Audacious lipsticks. My rationalisation was that I went into the Space NK very near an interview I went to last week... fingers crossed I get the job, because it's so close to my favourite branch of Space NK - Soho. 


The new Autumn pieces are looking pretty good! I picked up the Dolmites duo - one shade is a metallic plummy pink (looks particularly good over the Maybelline rose gold colour tattoo), and one shade is a rich bronze colour. Really easy colours to swipe all over lid and then smudge the darker shade in the crease. So easy. The formula is particularly good in this duo - top marks from me. 


The velvet matte lip pencil in Mandore - the perfect oxblood red. I love the velvet matte lip pencils, because I find them so easy to scribble in, and they feel like a chunky crayon. Sensational formula as well. This red isn't too orange, or too blue, but has a nice brown undertone that is different to some brighter reds that I own. I want to wear it with eyeliner and lashings of mascara. 


Lastly, the Audacious lipstick. Oh. My. I need them all - luckily there are 40 (!) to choose from. Amazing, amazing formula. I chose the shade Fanny because a) the name made me laugh and b) the colour is a lovely plummy pink. I wore this all day, and it was so comfortable and not at all drying. I forgot I was even wearing it, but it also didn't smudge all over my face. An amazing lipstick. Go now, my pretties, and buy one. You can thank me later.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig