Thursday 9 October 2014

Origins Make a Difference Plus +





You know that when someone as fickle as me repurchases a product, it has to be good... the Origins make a difference + ultra-rich moisturiser is absolutely the nicest moisturiser I have ever used. It's heavenly-scented, and has a rich and creamy texture. You don't need that much for it to moisturise the skin, and I like to typically apply it and then wait 10 minutes as it sinks in a bit. 


I worked my way through one pot, and then I realised how much I loved it when I used something different. My skin wasn't as soft, and my foundation clung to dry patches... my skin missed it! If you have dry or dehydrated skin, the make a difference + range is so amazing at really nourishing skin. 


What's your favourite thing from Origins?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig