Wednesday 12 November 2014

I only went and got engaged.



Yesss, I got engaged! Crazy. I am so happy, and so excited... Chris and I are just really excited to enjoy being engaged. He proposed on Sunday night, so this is all really fresh. This is just a quick post to squeeeeee all over the place. 

It is massively overwhelming in terms of how everyone is excited for us as well. We've had about 50 questions of when the date is, which is madness because we have just got engaged. We are not in a rush to get married. Plus, weddings are incredibly expensive... Literally don't know how people afford them. If you have any wedding posts/tips, hit me up. I bought my first wedding magazine yesterday, and have been swooning over all of the dresses and the flowers. Gah, so pretty. 


I was thinking about doing weekly updates on how I'm planning? I know that right after publishing this post, I am off to stalk some wedding blogs :)




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig