Sunday 15 March 2015

My Little Box: SUPERBOX


At a time when I wasn't feeling particularly super, the my little superbox rocked up on my doorstep, making me throw on the t-shirt inside and don a cape*. The latest box is themed all around being super and with some hero products inside, I once again am (mostly) impressed. Seriously, the my little boxes are always so well thought out and executed - they are just filled with lovely things.

My little box superbox edition

march edition superbox my little box







In this month's box, you get a t-shirt (one size fits all), with the I believe I can fly motto that you had better believe is modelled on my chest, the magazine as usual, super hero stickers and 3 products. Being the my little beauty (their own brand) lip and cheek stain in a gorgeous peachy shade, a Caudalie hand and nail cream and a Kerastase cristal conditioner, which I am assuming will give me wonder woman hair. 

I love the theme of this month's box - so zingy and positive - but I feel there could be a little more, maybe? Last month's box, which I never blogged about because I'm awful, had loads and loads of things and this month is still good... I would have preferred something different to a t-shirt that will be destined to sleep in, really. Still, love the products and cannot wait to finally try something from Kerastase. What do you think?



*No capes.





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig