Friday 17 April 2015

NARS Dual Intensity Blush


Um. NARS + blushes + then dual intensity + me throwing my money at the counter and then running away. It was amazing. They should film a nature documentary about bloggers and new makeup.

'And here we can see the blogger in her natural habitat. Laughing manically and covered in her swatches, this is truly a rare sight.'







When I heard about these blushes I was all NEEDNEEDNEED and then I saw the actual colours and I was left a little bit underwhelmed. Hmm. When I trotted down to Liberty to get my greasy mitts on one, I saw Frenzy, which is by far my favourite. On one side it has a golden highlighter, and the other side is a coral. 

They both swatch beautifully, but I found the coral shade so hard to actually apply. It just looked so sheer. Even when I used my MAC 109, which is the densest brush ever for blush, it looked like there wasn't much on my face. I actually found it easier to dab some on with my finger and then blend it in Hmm. Disappointing. 

The highlighter shade though, that one is super pigmented and gorgeous. When I use the coral shade wet (with some fix+), it is better. It looks more metallic, and goes into more of a cream finish. Still. I am actually not super impressed with the coral shade. It's nothing special. What am I doing wrong?


Have you tried these? What did you think?






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig