Sunday 5 April 2015

Some Finished Products...


I haven't done a post like this in a while, but I still enjoy looking at other people's empties & I hope you guys do as well. It's just so satisfying, finishing a product and chucking it away. Probably to be replaced by two products, or maybe even three. Are beauty products like the hydra? I guess it's not even my fault then.

Empty products


One thing is clear - I clearly have a dry shampoo fetish. I just hate washing my hair, ok? It's such a faff. The Batiste ones are good, especially the xxl volume, as long as you brush it out really well. The colab regular one is rubbish and not worth buying, but the extreme volume one is really good. The bumble and bumble Sunday shampoo is also a must-have. I've repurchased it, and one my third bottle. 


Three mascaras bite the dust. Benefit Rollerlash, Too Faced better than sex and the Maybelline lash sensational. All good, really! I'm terrible at staying loyal to a mascara, because a little voice in my head always says that there will be something better out there. The Essie top coat was nothing special. MAC Fix + is something I use everyday, and I am addicted to the glorified water. 


Ah, so many things. The Becca shimmering skin perfector is amazing, and I've managed to use it all up. I used it as a primer all over everywhere. Recommend this for dry skin. The Emma Hardie cleansing balm is a must-have, and I'm on to my third now. The Nip + Fab radiant pads are amazing, and I'm onto my second tub. I have a new clarisonic brush head (this one obviously isn't empty, but old and gross), and I love the sensitive brush head. The Garnier cleansing water is really good, for the price. Onto my second bottle. I guess I love everything here... The only thing I didn't love was the Kiehl's sunscreen. It wasn't anything special.



Have you finished anything lately?




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig