Saturday 4 July 2015

This week I...








Met Ole Henriksen, aka the God of skincare. It was one of those 'pinch me' moments at work, but it was all kinds of amazing. He said I smelt nice. I know.

Got sunburnt at the zoo. I was just too excited by the baby sea lion puppy, OK? Luckily the Aloe Vera plant came in pretty handy and now I have a teeny tiny bit of a tan. I also tried the Saint Tropez in-shower tan which doesn't seem to have done anything except make me smell like a biscuit. Hmm.
Read The White Princess

Melted in the heat. I can't even. When we moved we didn't bring our fan (idiots), so we've been suffering.

Bought some new bits... mainly a slightly boozy Escentual order & Charlotte Tilbury Norman Parkinson. Oops.

Had my eye on... The new NARS lip pencil sets. They look amazing, and I need. Yes?




What have you been up to this week?



Catch up with my posts of the week:

Kendall Jenner x Estee Lauder
Beauty must haves
4 brushes for any eye look
Is it too hot to wear makeup?





p.s. Happy 4th of July to any American readers! :)








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig