Thursday 29 October 2015

Charlotte Tilbury Nocturnal eyes to hypnotise.






A Charlotte tilbury new release basically equates to me throwing my debit card at my computer as fast as I can and eagerly waiting for my parcel to arrive.

When these arrived, I was pretty surprised by how small they were. I want some bang for my buck. This is what happens when you order online, because these shadows are little. I suppose they're the same size as the MAC singles and you get a mini liner but these seem very expensive. The packaging of the shadows is also pretty hard to open - as witnessed by the nail imprint in one of them when I struggled to prize them open. 

The new nocturnal cat eyes to hypnotise have been created by Charlotte to give a quick and easy smokey eye for every eye shade. There are 4 of them, and each one comes with a mini rock n kohl liner. I have the huntress (with the amber moon liner) which is a deep and smoky golden bronze and On the prowl (with supernova liner), which is a blackened aubergine with pearl. 

Described as a sophisticated shimmer, these shadows are grown up glitter. On the lids, these do look very shimmery and they catch the light well - apologies for my bad blogging and not including a photo of them on the lid! I was working over the weekend and ran out of time. The two swatches are pretty accurate. The liners are the same incredible formula - they last forever and ever. Amber moon is the most gorgeous bronze and supernova has some pretty shimmer. I've worn them both in the day so far, and they last all day and the glitter doesn't fall out that much.

What do you think?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig