Monday 9 November 2015

Mac Evening Rendezvous.





Did you know my favourite colour was purple? It is, and the new packaging from the Mac magic of the night holiday collection was literally so perfect that I almost died. I only grabbed one of the lipsticks (because the other ones are all permanent and I already own them. What is wrong with me), but Evening Rendezvous is giving me life. 

It's a matte - yes - and has one of the best formulas. It's supremely creamy and just glides on to the lips before drying down slightly and then lasting forever. Insaaaane. The colour... it's a pinky purple. Like a jammy berry purple. It's incredible, really. I haven't worn proper purple lipstick in a while and this one is such a perfect gateway purple. It's got enough pink to make it pretty and wearable but enough purple to not be a barbie pink. I have no time for bright pinks at the moment. 

Sold out on the MAC website, but currently in stock in Debenhams - one to grab quickly. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig