Friday 20 November 2015

The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit.



Sometimes you just see a piece of makeup and you know it's going to be incredible. Case in point, the Hourglass ambient lighting edit... it's just so gorgeous. LOOK. Look at it. I can hear the heavenly chorus right now. I'm going one better though, because I am not keeping this. Oh no. I am giving one of my lovely readers this palette as a huge thank you for reading, commenting, tweeting and generally making my little corner of the internet a happy place. Christmas vibes, and all that :)

CLOSED - General T&Cs and information... this giveaway is open internationally. Products purchased by me, with my own money - nothing sponsored here. To enter, please use the widget below. The winner will be picked on the 17th December and will be posted on the 18th. One winner will be picked at random, and contacted by myself.
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig