Sunday 20 December 2015

Perky Party Skin.



Don't know about you, but my skin has looked better.

A vicious combination of cold weather, central heating, dehydration, stress, city grime, too much alcohol (oops) and too much chocolate (double oops) has left my skin feeling a bit sorry for itself.

It's always on the dry side, but at the moment I am just looking really... tired. Ah. 

I've been using the Foreo Luna Mini for the past couple of weeks in a bid to make sure that my skin is really clean at the end of the day. It's so gentle, and my skin never feels sore afterwards. I've been using it in combination with my Emma Hardie cleansing balm and whilst I haven't noticed any amazing visual differences yet, my skin has been feeling really clean. 

Something new and promising is the REN flash rinse 1 minute facial - yes, I would like better skin in one minute please. It leaves my skin feeling all fresh and rejuvenated - a perfect choice for a refresh in the morning. If you want some more acid action, the much-hyped Pixi glow tonic is gentle enough to use everyday, and it gets to work sloughing away the top layer of skin. 

After that, the old favourite... the Origins drink it up intensive overnight mask is the best piece of skincare I own for giving instant results the next morning - it noticeably leaves skin looking plumper and healthier. Can't be without it. Just for good measure, the jade roller is one to use whenever you want... nothing beats jade apparently for being so cooling on the skin. 

Do you have any skincare secrets to keep everything looking healthy?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig