Saturday 12 December 2015

Why you need a Zoeva palette.



Lately, there has been one brand of eyeshadow I have been going back to. Yeah, I have a lot of eyeshadow, but there is something pretty special about the Zoeva palettes...

Am I late to the trend? Yes. Do I regret that? Yes. I now am so in love with the cocoa blend palette that I can't believe I haven't had it for years. The shadows are so buttery, and incredibly pigmented. They blend easily, and make it look like you've done more work than you have really. If you love warm toned shadows then the cocoa blend palette is literally perfection - every single shade is one I want to wear, and I have been using them all.

The only things I don't love - the palettes are made of cardboard, and will get a bit tatty eventually, and I could do with a big mirror on the lid. Aside from that (and that's only because I am trying to pick faults), I think there is a Zoeva palette for everyone, and they are only £15 which is only a little bit more than one MAC shadow... 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig