Friday 8 January 2016

Brands I want to try in 2016.




A new year means new products, right? No? OK.

A girl can dream.

I wanted to round up all of the products that have caught my eye as of late, and brands that are very firmly on my radar - I'm coming for you. 

A load of colourpop stuff would be great - really to need to try their matte lips and the eyeshadow, purely because of the incredible hype and the fact they don't ship to the UK makes me need them even more. Also, the Gerard cosmetics liquid lipsticks look like I would love them and god knows I don't have enough liquid lipsticks. While we're here, might as well have all of the Morphe brushes and palettes, right?

Skincare wise, I have my eyes on Peter Thomas Roth, some more Oskia, Omorovicza, Tata Harper and then Black Chicken (mostly for the name). 

What have you got your eyes on in 2016?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig