Saturday 9 January 2016

We did it.


We survived the first week of January.

It's all uphill from here, right? Mmhmm.

I think traumatised is a little strong, but I definitely feel a tad shell shocked after a long week back at work following such a lovely two weeks off. I hope that your weeks were all good, and that they flew by... I feel like I never had a holiday. Midweek through the week, I stumbled down the ASMR rabbit hole on youtube, and spent quite a lot of time watching videos and chilling out, which seems like quite a good antidote to going back to work. 

So the plan for today is a bit of a pamper - I'm thinking hair masks, face masks, cups of tea and lots of blogging. My nails have turned into talons, and my skin is looking a little worse for wear right now. I'm planning on multi-masking, with a bit or Trilogy, REN and Origins. The holy trinity. 

In other news, I'm on a January no-buy and I'm 9 days in which is pretty good going for me... I think some wish lists might be in order before too long, as there are just too many things that I want/need. 

I'm going to see the Hateful 8 later tonight, which I can't wait for - I am the biggest Tarantino fangirl. 

Hope you all have a lovely weekend! :)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig