Sunday 7 February 2016

Perfectly Pink lipsticks.

Given that we're almost a V day, it's OK to obsess over pink, right?

Well, I am a bit in love with pink lipsticks all the time, so it wasn't too hard to get excited. Not bright pinks though. Oh no, I have a bit of an addiction to a soft, muted rosy pink shade. What can I say, I'm specific in my tastes. 

My number one is MAC Pink plaid, because there is just something special about this shade. It's a really creamy matte that goes with just about any look and always manages to make my make look prettier and perkier and more put together. It's a cool (but not too cool!) baby pink that I just love. Pair it with edge to edge lip liner and yeah, you're pretty much onto pink lip perfection. 

Another pretty pink comes in the form of Kat Von D Lovesick, in the liquid lipstick formula which shall go down as one of the nicest formulas I've ever used. This one has a little more mauve in it to make it a bit more interesting and less candy-cute. I love this one so much that it is currently number one on my wedding day makeup list. 

Lastly, a creamier option. Lipstick Queen Cupid's bow pencil in Nymph is the perfect name because it's such a 'just-bitten' lip colour. This is one of my more hydrating lipstick options, and one I like to throw into the depths of my bag incase I want a lip touch up. 

Are you into pretty pink lipsticks?

Follow

If you liked this post you might like this post on the frog prince lipstick or this post on speedy pink makeup picks.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig