Saturday 12 March 2016

Waking up and smelling like roses.

Jo malone red roses cologne review

Roger and gallet rose precious restoring balm review

Don't mind me, I'm just here patiently waiting for spring. 

And y'know, smelling like roses. 


I don't know about you, but if I don't use a moisturiser after a shower I basically turn into a lizard. My arms get so dry and ew, I need moisture. My latest jam is the Roger & Gallet rose precious restoring balm, which is a really rich balm. It smells fresh - although it's obviously rose and floral it smells like moroccan rose as in not sickly but with slightly more zest and orange. Mmm. It's all about layering scents, so on top of the balm I've been spritzing the Jo Malone red roses cologne which is equally fresh. Although an undeniably romantic scent, it has some lemon in it and just smells so feminine and fresh. 

Follow

If you liked this post you might like this post on the best nude matte lips or this post on givenchy le rouge couture.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig