Sunday 10 April 2016

Spring beauty: wishlist.


It's time for another wish-list, because nothing quite beats online shopping right? I'm here to enable you :)

One Christmas my dad bought me a tin of L'Occitane hand creams, which was so random for him, but so good because my hands were soft all winter. My favourite was the L'Occitane cherry blossom, and I need some more asap because my hands are so dry it's not cute right now. I find L'Occitane hand creams really good because they're moisturising but not greasy and the packaging is cute. 

I own one already, and the By Terry terrybly blush is one of the nicest formulas around and I fancy a pink one for a spring cheek look. Maybe sexy pink? Although cringe name. More By Terry, because it's just too beautiful. This sun designer palette is like art and surely too pretty to use?

Illamasqua vital palette - oh hello, lots of beautiful neutrals. It's been a while since I have used anything from Illamasqua but this palette is quietly calling to me. This is part of the new Metamorph collection, and looks unusually neutral coming from Illamasqua. Interesting. 

I definitely need another eyeshadow palette (!), and this Morphe soul of summer palette has caught my eye. I've been quite impressed with Morphe eyeshadows before, so I think this one looks interesting as well.

I've heard too much about these Cover FX custom drops, and I need to try them because I really like custom blending coverage levels, and I am forever after perfect skin.  

What are you wishing after at the moment?

Follow

Post in collaboration, but love of handcream very much my own :)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig