Monday 11 April 2016

Wedding Guest Makeup.



So on Saturday it was a nice day for a white wedding... I love going to weddings, and I was so excited to see two of my friends glowing with happiness all day as they became Mr and Mrs :) 

The theme was 1920s inspired - check out the sequin tables - and I went for a little flappers-inspired beaded jacket. 

This post is just a quick show and tell for my makeup, really. I was going for glowing skin, gold eyes and pink lips - so basically my everyday makeup, except it took me three times as long. I also wore lashes (!) but ended up taking them off after a couple of hours, oops. For my base, I used a liberal amount of the Too Faced hangover primer which I am loving at the moment, and then the BECCA full coverage foundation smushed in with a damp beauty blender. This foundation photographs really well I think, so a good one for a wedding! I used the Zoeva cocoa blend palette, and just packed on gold eye shadow. Cheeks were the Charlotte Tilbs filmstar bronze and sculpt (been using it daily all year now!), and the Kevyn Aucoin blush in Helena. And finally, lips were the Charlotte Tilbury lip liner in pillowtalk and the Tom Ford lipstick in Pussycat. Miaow. 

Follow

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig