Sunday 1 May 2016

Current Beauty Favourites

-->

Memo - I'm moving, and the lovely Jodie has swooped in to save the day and talk us through her current glow-givers, contour must-haves and the chicest nail polish. 

I've noticed that my current beauty favourites are products that just make my life easier. Being in my final year at uni I just don't have the time to be spending more than 30 minutes getting ready each morning, but I still want to feel nice at the same time. The Trilogy Rosehip Oil has pretty much been a wonder product for me, I use this every evening and in the morning my skin is soft and hydrated ready for my base products. Having a good base to work with makes everything a whole lot easier. Another two products I use in the evening ready for morning are the Lush Bubblegum lip scrub and the Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm. My lips feel so soft and nourished after using these, and visibly they also look a lot better. Whether I'm just wearing a lip balm or going for something more intense like a liquid lipstick, this step makes a huge difference in the long term condition of my lips, and also increases the staying power of any products I do use.

Contouring has always been my weakness, but recently I have found a product that does all of the hard work for me. The Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Contour is fab if (like me) you're a bit pants, it blends beautifully leaving a really natural defined finish. The shade is perfect for providing a contour that isn't harsh looking, and it lasts really well on my skin. Finally nails, and as you have probably guessed, I'm opting for something fuss free! For me my nails have to be clean and polished looking, nothing annoys me more than chipped nail polish. My favourite shade at the minute has been OPI "Stop it I'm blushing" it is a gorgeous pale peachy pink, by far one of the most flattering nude polishes I own. I find that OPI nail polishes last really well with a good base and top coat too, so no need to be painting my nails every night!


Don't forget to check out Jodie's blog here :)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig