Thursday 5 May 2016

Peachy Keen.




*fans self*

*faints*

The Too Faced Sweet Peach palette has arrived.

Eighteen warm-toned shadows, all smelling of peach? You better believe I ran to Debenhams last week as soon as this was released - I have no control, but hello this palette is too gorgeous to miss. It comes in a sweet little tin and smells of peaches - quite mildly, I think. Not that I'm bothered about my eyelids smelling of peaches... 

The shades are (love the names of all of them):

White Peach - satin beige
Nectar - very pale shimmery yellow beige 
Peaches N Cream - very light peach 
Luscious - light golden copper 
Cobbler - coppery brown 
Georgia - orange-pink
Just Peachy - rosy pink
Candied Peach - medium peachy pink
Caramalised - bronzed brown 
Bless her heart - olive 
Bellini - shimmery peachy pink
Puree - warm matte brown
Tempting - very dark brown 
Peach Pit - reddish brown shimmer 
Summer Yum - reddish brown 
Charmed, I'm sure - medium matte brown 
Delectable - purple 
Talk Derby to me - very dark purple/black 

My favourite shade of the lot is Summer Yum - it's the perfect perfect perfect shade for all over the lid, under eyes, for adding definition... it makes my eyes look bluer as well. I am also loving luscious, cobbler and bellini to use all over the lid - this palette really is a warm-neutral lovers dream. Almost all of the shades are a joy to use - the pale neutral shades don't swatch very well but they apply well on the lid and are useful for blending out. I'm not so keen on the green shade, and will probably never use the black one but the rest of them are pretty... peachy :)

What do you think?

Follow

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig