Tuesday 7 June 2016

Everyday makeup picks for work



Valar Dohaeris.

All men must serve, but they can have good makeup whilst doing so. 

Actually doing my makeup in the morning doesn't take me long - I would rather be in bed, y'know? I normally put on an episode of netflix, drink a cup of tea and mentally count down the hours until I can go back to bed.

Base wise, I change it a lot depending on how my skin is feeling (liking becca cream at the moment) but I tend to stick to the Too Faced hangover primer and I always use the by Terry powder, which is really one of the best for setting makeup without being cakey. Then recently, as the setting spray obsession continues, I've been using the Tatcha luminous skin mist. It's not my favourite (don't think it's worth the price), but it does do a nice job at helping makeup melt seamlessly into the skin. 

I know it's hard to get your hands on, but I have been so obsessed with the Violet voss holy grail palette. It's just a giant collection of warm shadows with a really good mix of matte and shimmer. I use something orangey to add definition and then something not far apart from woodwinked or amber lights all over the lid. Use a transition shade to blend it all together, add loads of eyeliner and mascara and I'm basically done... I grab a lipstick and run out of the door. I have been favouring mauve-nude shades at the moment, with my pick for right now being Bagsy spinning plates. A comfortable matte in a flattering shade? Yes ma'am. 

Follow

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig