Monday 22 August 2016

If You Buy One Thing This Month...




...It should be this little beauty from Dior.

Look at the shiny silver packaging. The beautifully embossed powder. The delicate shimmer. I don't know, I think it's just irresistible. I'm obviously a bit of a highlighter fiend, but I also have a bit of a soft spot for all things Dior. 

It's a subtle champagne that adds a nice lightness to the skin without looking too heavy. If Becca's champagne pop is too strong for you, then this might just be worth investigating. I can imagine this shade looking really good on a lot of different skin tones, because it imparts a gentle sheen rather than a big swipe of stark gold. 

You can get it here from Escentual with 20% off!

Follow

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig