Friday 16 September 2016

This Week In Lipsticks


Another week draws to a close and that's 7 more lipsticks to obsess over.

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lip in Lovesick. I wear this most weeks, and can never really get enough of how much of a gorgeous shade it is. Now KVD is readily available in the UK (see my post here on my top recommendations) you have no excuse not to have this shade!

MAC Viva Glam Ariana Grande 2. You can catch my full post on that here, but I am loving how wearable this purple is. Plus, all the money goes to charity, so it's a guilt-free lipstick. 

Clarins Instant Light Perfector in Toffee Shimmer. If I ever want a low key lip option, I reach for this. It tastes delicious, looks good and feels comfortable. The formula on these is gorgeous, and one should always be in a handbag at any given time. 

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lip in Berlin. A gorgeous bright shade. Love love love. The formula on these really is excellent. 

Jay Manuel Ultimate Lipstick in LoveBite (pink nude). I am super excited to be trying out some pieces from the Jay Manuel beauty line (QVC exclusive), and this lipstick is a very nice, very sophisticated nude. Gorgeous stuff. 

Ofra Liquid Lipstick in Charmed. I have mentioned this multiple times, but I just always go back to this peach because it's so lovely to wear in the day. 

Stila Matte Lipstick in Brulee. I have a full post on these coming next week, so stay tuned!

What lipsticks have you been wearing lately?

Follow

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig