Thursday 8 September 2016

Troubleshooting Troublesome Skin


Every now and then, your skin just decides to punish you.

Like, what a larf it would be if you had a giant spot where everyone could see.

My skins been having several jokes at my expense lately, and it's not cool. So I've been bringing out the big guns in an attempt to fix it... If my skin is reading this, please sort your shit out before my wedding (3 weeks to go!). Something I've been meaning to try for the longest time is the Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion - often praised for its ability to get rid of those pesky under the skin spots. I've been trying it out on my troublesome areas, and have noticed such a difference in how much faster my skin is starting to look clearer. 

It's a strongly scented watery solution (the packaging is so questionable for the formula) that you just apply to specific areas. It's very drying - really only use it exactly where you need it or else your skin will be too dry. I find using it at night in targeted areas and then using a hydrating moisturiser in the morning means it works most effectively. 

On those peskily persistent blemishes - this is a major miracle worker. Not to be used everyday, but as a serious SOS solution to painful pimples, it's a winner. 

What do you use when your skin has a temper tantrum?

Follow

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig