Monday 24 October 2016

Seven Lipsticks I Bought in Sephora




Yup, I went to Sephora.

I went properly. As in, every day. I made a good effort to try lots of new things, and have ended up with a whole bunch of new lipsticks. How predictable.

That little aisle near the till is where they get you, I swear. I saw the Too Cool For School Dinoplatz lip balm in Spilled Wine, and was instantly drawn in by the packaging. Little dinosaurs? On a lipbalm? The colour is a really pretty sheer merlot colour on the lips. Nice hydrating formula, and it's one of those cool brands that makes you feel a little bit edgy. 

A similar lip stain sort of situation... the Milk Makeup Lip Pigment (in Swear By). Unusual texture, in that it's a lipstick in a pot. Milk is such a ridiculously cool brand, and this product is just something really fun to play around with. Not convinced on the formula as of yet, but something I need to experiment more with. 

The Kat Von D Studded Lipstick in Mother, in the limited edition packaging drew me in because of the shiny packaging. I like the shade Mother in the liquid lip formula and that's about why I bought it, really. Also grabbed the Makeup Forever Artist Rouge Lipstick in c211 - the stand promised that thise shade would suit absolutely everyone, and I wanted to test it out...

Two impulse purchase made on the last day - I am so weak! The Fresh Sugar Cream Lip Treatment (love Fresh lip products!) and the Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick in Candy Cane. Quite possibly the most deliciously scented liquid lip around - it smells just like an actual candy cane, so sweet. 

Phew, that's a lot of lipstick! 

Follow

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig