Tuesday 18 October 2016

So, We Got Married







Here I am, writing my first blog post as a Mrs... 

It's been over two weeks since we tied the knot, but it feels like about two seconds. Everything has flown by - the wedding was the nicest day ever, everything just felt so special and it was amazing being surrounded by everyone I love. 

I wanted to share a few quick snaps from the day - all the credit goes to our amazing photographer, Steve. I think the photos capture how magical the day was... for us at least. 

Normal blogging service shall resume shortly, I promise. Thank you for reading! I have so so so much to blog about, I just need to find the time! With the jet-lag and going back to work, I am feeling pretty tired... at least we have some wedding cake to work through. 

Follow

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig