Wednesday 19 April 2017

Cohorted's April Edit


I've been really interested in beauty boxes lately - I ignored them for a while but for someone who lives and breathes beauty it is a nice treat to have a handpicked edit of new products arrive on my doorstop each month - my favourite box is Cohorted as their choices are always interesting and good brands. Their April box (with a value of £102) has five excellent products that has definitely got me excited to try them out. 

First up is my favourite from the box - a full-size Laura Mercier creme smooth lip colour in Maya, which is the prettiest sheer red shade that seems so perfect for spring. I really need to try more of the Mercier brand, and this lipstick is a great one to try. The formula promises to be long-wearing, to not bleed or feather and to leave lips moisturised. I'm imagining this shade with a pared back, dewy base and lots of mascara for a low-key Parisian vibe. 

Two from Laura Geller - a creme glaze trio of eyeshadows in Golden Sunset which all have a sheer and shimmery formula. The shadows have been baked making them blendable, but the shades are a little too sheer for my taste... One for my sister I think! The spackle primer is much more up my street - I love the original one, and this one promises to promote skin's elasticity and to protect from free radicals so I'm rotating this into my everyday stash straight away. 

Also in the box are some Elemis pro-collagen hydra-gel eye masks - I love using stick-on eye masks as my skin gets quite dry and irritated so think these will be perfect when my hayfever kicks in (can't wait). Finally, the Percy & Reed eau my goodness fragrance spray is something I'm really excited to try. I've wanted to try the brand for a while and I've fallen in love with the dreamy packaging. It smells delicious and promises to add shine plus it has the added benefit of making me feel super fancy for using a hair perfume.


Have you tried any of these?


Follow


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig