Tuesday 18 April 2017

New From Nars


We all have those brands we go back to, time and time again. The makeup brands we trust to consistently deliver new makeup bag staples - Nars is that for me. Their launches rarely disappoint (apart from the hideous audacious mascara), so with a 15% off code for Fabled (fantastic service, by the way) ordered two of their newest additions. 

I saw Nars radiance primer had been Sali Hughes approved, and also mentioned by Lily a few times, and I was intrigued. I've never been disappointed by a Nars base product, and illuminating primers are sort of my jam. Even the packaging is exciting to me, with its minimalistic pink tube - Nars know what they're about when it comes to presentation. The product itself is fairly fluid in texture so it blends nicely over the skin and then it dries down a little bit so it's not greasy. It's really pink in tone which does do a lovely job at brightening the skin although it's not as luminescent as something like the LM radiance primer. It's more modern in texture and is a good one for adding some extra hydration to drier skin types. 

Also new in is the soft matte concealer, which promises to be the concealer to end all concealers; full-coverage but lightweight and will not crease. I did like the creamy concealer, but this one seems to work well over the whole face. It seems a little dry to me for use under the eyes, but I shall report back once I have tested it a little more thoroughly. 


Do you have any Nars favourites?


Follow

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig