Saturday 1 April 2017

Six Months





It's been six months today since I married my best friend.

Six of the best, and fastest months, of my life. 

I get asked constantly what life is like now I'm married - it's the same as before, but just that little bit more secretive (and with the additional questions about when we're having a baby, which is an entirely different post all on its own...). It's just Chris and I together, taking on the world as a pair. Having a double barrelled surname is a fun new addition, but the nicest thing is that Chris and I are starting this little journey with our life together as equals. In terms of advice for marital bliss, I don't really have many pearls of wisdom - I think we lucked out because we're constantly pushing each other to work that little bit harder, to go that little bit further and we're both the first person to support the other one. I'm incredibly proud of everything Chris does, and hopefully he feels the same way... We beat Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries so there's that.


Follow


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig