Thursday 1 June 2017

If You Buy One Thing This Month...




I am really excited about a new month - it's a fresh start so it makes me feel a little bit more organised, a little bit more excited about creating and hitting some new goals and a new month means new makeup... Running with my nude and easy lip obsession at the moment, my June pick is the Laura Mercier Lacquer Up Acrylick Lip Varnish in Seductive. Leopard print always manages to either look tacky or a little bit edgy and luckily this packaging errs on the side of glamorous. 

So, this is essentially a souped up gloss with a wet shine varnished effect - the shade has enough pigment to sit a little more between what I would consider a traditional gloss (sticky, sheer and shimmery) and your average traditional lipstick. It's definitely more of a cream finish and the high-shine is so flattering. For a gloss, I found it to last around three hours on the lips which is fine for me as it fits into the office wear category for me. The shade Seductive is also the perfect rosy nude to complement any makeup look although it looks especially lovely coupled with nude shades.

What makeup are you feeling for June?


Follow
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig