Saturday 10 June 2017

June's Beauty Wishlist


Life is too short not to do a little shopping... that's my excuse anyway, because I just can't say no to some beautiful new products. I've been really good this month and have only bought a few things so this wishlist is tempting me. After getting my hair cut, I am needing some new styling products so the Semi Sumo pomade sounds like the perfect thing to make my hair look a little bit more choppy. The Ouai dry shampoo foam just sounds too exciting not to try! I've got a lot of other things on my other things but high on my radar is the new Penhaligon's perfume because it smells like a dream!


What do you have your eye on at the moment?


[browse the wishlist here]


Follow
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig