Tuesday 4 July 2017

The Blogger Bag Of Dreams


I think I've found it.

The blogger bag of dreams.

The bag was hidden away in M&S, and instantly caught my eye. Just look at it, with its gorgeous pastel pink exterior with the shiny gold clasp. The delicate embroidery. The little briefcase style. Ugh, it's just so perfect and I feel in love with it on first sight. I obviously had to buy it, because it made me happy and that's really all a little bag can do. I wore it out over the weekend and had two compliments on it just walking down one street because it's such an eye-catching design. It's got a longer strap so you can wear it on the shoulder as well but I am much more into the little handheld style. Just to make it even better, the lining in the back is bright pink so I don't lose my keys in the bottom. I just love it so much, and can see this being my summer bag of dreams. 

Other parts of my outfit include this beaut of a dress from asos - I normally avoid shoulder-free tops but the cut on this is so flattering and manages to make the outfit look summery without being over-exposed. It's a very nice £25, so I'm definitely eyeing it up in the other shades. Also converse, because when are converse not a good idea?





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig