Monday 7 October 2013

LUSH Christmas!








Last week I went to my local Lush store to meet up with some other bloggers and to peruse the new Lush Christmas stock :) I was really excited, as I am a Lush fan and I especially love their Christmas stock! I took loads of photos...

I majorly fell in love with the Snow Fairy stand... so much pink gorgeousness. They have new Snow fairy massage bars this year, and they're pink and glittery. The soaps are works of art basically, the moon one (Angel's delight) is gorgeous! Candy mountain made a return, and I had to get one. It's like the regular creamy candy bubble bar - one of my all time favourite smells - but sparklier. The pumpkin and Christmas snowman bubble bars are beyond adorable, but I wasn't massively fan of the scents. So White is another favourite, it smells like apples and is so fresh!

In the last photo you can see what I got - a Snow fairy shower gel, Ponche shower gel (had this last year and loved it, such an addictive smell!), a Santa's lip scrub (cola flavoured! :o), a candy mountain bubble bar, a Cinders bath bomb & a Shoot for the stars bath bomb. Shoot for the stars is the same scent as Honey I washed the kids, which is the most delicious and cosy scent ever! It's also beautiful - I am so excited to use this in a bath tonight :)

Are you going to get anything from the Christmas collection? 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Love everything! I must try the candy mountain bubble bar x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeee christmas at lush!

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I can't wait to stock up on Snow Fairy and all the lovely soaps! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought some Lush Christmas goodies on Saturday. I bougth cinders, shooting stars and bombardino. I also got a wee sample of orange jelly soap. I had a bottle of ponche last year and loved it.
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog post! I'm going to do a similar one too, thanks for the inspiration! Cinders is my absolute favourite! :)

    Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig