Tuesday 8 October 2013

New Bourjois colour boooooosts


An 'innocent' perusal in Boots led to the sighting and purchase of the 2 new Bourjois colour boots lip crayons. There's Plum russian (plum) and Red Island (red).

I really liked the one I had, Peach on the beach, and thought these would be really easy to wear in Winter. Plum russian is completely perfect for Autumn, and is really easy to wear. if you are a beginner when it comes to deeper shades of lip product, then this would be perfect for a transiotary product - it's so easy! These are also the most moisturising lip crayons on the market, in my opinion, and so the formula is perfect for dry lip sufferers for the upcoming colder months. 

Red Island is a classic red, and really pretty. Again, if you're new to brighter colours this would be perfect, as it's not completely opaque and the glossy finish makes it ridiculously easy to wear. I plan on wearing this with MAC Woodwinked in the winter, I think it will look so effortlessly glamorous. Both of these are going to live in my makeup bag this season!

Are you going to try these? :) 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Ooh! The red one looks lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These two look like lovely shades! I need one of the lip crayons in my life!

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig