Wednesday 11 June 2014

Dreamy creamy cheek products





Summer’s approaching, and that means a makeup shakeup. I wear cream blush regardless of the season, but the summer seems to be an especially appropriate time to wear a dewier formula. This summer I’m going to be mixing in another creamy cheek product, which means that I’ll be skipping powder altogether. I cannot wait.

I’ve spoken about the Stila convertible colours so many times before, but the newish one in my stash is what will be gracing my cheeks for the coming season. Stila Petunia (£16) is an almost neon corally pink. It reminds me a lot of MAC impassioned, but somewhat muted. Perfection. I just dab it on my cheeks using my fingers, and blend it out using a Real Techniques expert face brush.

Instead of my usual sculpting powder, I am so excited about using this – the Kevyn Aucoin creamy glow (£19). One side of contour and a larger slice of highlight, this is beyond easy to just swipe and blend using fingers. This is teeny tiny, but I always find cream products easier to use less of.

So that’s my summer skin sorted. Lighter bases, creamy cheeks and brighter lipsticks. Bring it on.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig