Monday 16 June 2014

Morning skincare (routine & demo)



I’ve now mastered my skincare routine in the morning so
well, that I can do it half asleep. I think that’s an important life skill, and
one I am immensely proud of. After stumbling out of the shower, I quickly wash
my face and moisturise in ninja speed. The whole routine takes under 3 minutes,
and by the time I’m done I feel ready for the day and a lot more alive. Instead of just talking about, I filmed a super speedy demo video - it's under 2 minutes! :)

At the moment I'm using the Bee good cleanser (£11.50) followed with the Liz earle skin tonic (£13.25) and then the Trilogy rosehip oil (£16.50).

After the oil has sunken in a bit, I use the Kiehl’s creamy eye treatment with avocado (£20), a healthy amount of Hydraluron (£24.99) and then the Origins make a difference + rich moisturise (£30) I use sunscreen, but not every day... :)


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig