Friday 23 October 2015

The Dior products that are worth the money.






I'm not loyal to any brands.

Nope. 

Following on from my post on the Tom Ford products that are worth the money, I thought I would share my pick of Dior products as well. Another outrageously expensive brand, and one equally as beautiful. I may not be loyal, but I have good taste. If you're new to Dior, I got you. 

The Dior star foundation is possible one of the smoothest foundations I've ever tried. It just glides over your skin and manages to straddle the line between glow-enhancing and skin-like. I would recommend this to pretty much anyone. I did a full post on this bad boy right here, and since then it's become one of my go-to options for quick skin. While I'm talking about base, the Dior glow maximiser primer is incredible and I need to repurchase it - I talked about it here

Dior does lip products pretty well, I must say. There's the balmy and sheeny Dior addict lipstick in Smile that's great for everyday, the Dior lip glow which yes, is a lipbalm but is amazing (full post here) and the Dior lip maximiser gloss, which is the only gloss I like. 

The cheeks products. Oh, the cheek products. I absolutely love the formula of both of these. There's the gimmicky pink one - the rosy glow -  that adapts to the pH of the skin, allegedly... it gives a candy pink pretty pop of colour that would suit anyone. The tie dye one that was limited edition I think, so I won't linger. 

I haven't tried too many eye products from Dior, but the liquid eyeshadow in Aurora is a bit of a beaut. If you want something glossy on the lids and something that adds a lot of light quickly then this is amazing. 

Have you tried anything from Dior?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig