Friday 13 November 2015

Conceal, don't feel.



Er, sorry about the title. I couldn't resist. Except I'm not sorry because Elsa's song was surely about her struggle to find a good concealer, and then she let go to all of the bad ones in her life. Right?

I'm onto my second bottle of this magical little tube now, but the Clarins instant concealer is the very best option for those who suffer from dry skin under the eyes or for those who often find their concealer creases. So, er... just me or no? Such amazing stuff. So pigmented yet creamy and just one of the very best. I have the palest shade, number 1. Underneath that, when I am looking especially haggard... I like to use the Bobbi Brown corrector in peach bisque. Every single time, I want to type Boobi Brown, because boooooobs. The corrector is good though. Honest.

For on the face... oh boy, have I got some options for you. When I use a concealer on my face, 9 times out of 10 it's the makeup forever full cover concealer, which I very helpfully did not include in this picture because I left at my desk at work. Clap clap clap. I've talked about it so many time recently, that you get the gist (and I even dedicated a whole post to it here). If you want options, the Kevyn Aucoin sensual skin enhancer is a little pot of good skin. SO pigmented, so you literally need a pin drop blended out on any troublesome areas. Ditto the amazing cosmetics amazing concealer. A pin drop. For a good all-rounder, I like the MAC pro longwear concealer. I like anything from MAC that is from the pro longwear range, if I'm being honest.

OK, so what concealers do you rely on?

p.s. Friday the 13th! Ooooh.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig