Thursday 12 November 2015

NARS Stud.






The new NARS x Steven Klein collection is huge and has been getting so much hype - unusually for me, I was only really interested in one thing. The eyeshadow in Stud looked a little bit like a unicorn and all I wanted was to coat my eyelids in it. 

It's a 'soft pewter bronze' that is more cool toned than I would usually like, but there is something so shimmery and soft about it. It's really soft and blendable, but not the most pigmented. You need to use a flat brush to pack on the colour. It lasts a good time, but all shadows do on me really because I wear primers and paint pots and layer everything. It's so metallic and looks almost like a cream shadow in the sense that it reflects light and bounces any shimmer back. Magical eyeshadow. This is one to wear all over to make your eyes look bigger, brighter and better. 

What caught your eye in the Steven Klein collection?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig