Thursday 21 January 2016

Workwear.









Be gentle.

I'm not used to this.

Y'know, posing for outfit photos in the real world where people can walk past and laugh at you. True story. I was laughed at by a small girl.

I thought I'd try my best to do some outfit photos and pretend to be a sophisticated fashion blogger... Hmm. I also somehow managed to rope Chris into taking these photos :)

Shoes - Clarks 
Dress - TU
Coat - Uniqlo (old)
Bag - Whistles (similar

I wanted to share this 'outfit' because this is as close as I get to a work uniform. If in doubt, wear black, right? If you're lazy, wear a dress because it's just an easy outfit to sling on and you don't have to worry about awful things like 'matching clothes' and 'ironing shirts' and other terrible things like that. Another style 'rule' I follow, is to sling on a scarf and look instantly more polished. I love these shoes as well, I wear them with so many outfits and they are the comfiest things ever. 

So, thats me! Wearing clothes, posing awkwardly... 

Follow
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig