Wednesday 17 February 2016

February's beauty mix.


February's makeup is feeling very soft - glowing skin, obviously. Lots of pink, check. Cream blush, you bet. Highlighter everywhere? Come on. You know me. I want to shine. 

If you want a glow, then you have to start at the bottom and work your way up with the glow. Logical, right? Using a combination of two primers to maximise the glow - I am using the Niod photography fluid primer everyday at the moment, and it really does get to work with giving the skin a soft, diffused finish and a lovely finish. Love this, but the bottle is absolutely awful. It... oozes everywhere. I've been trying the YSL touche eclat blur primer as well, which has little gold flecks in the bottle. It feels very silicone heavy, but does manage to blur pores and make skin feel a little smoother. After foundation, more light to the face is needed, so I am racing through my third tube of the MAC prep and prime highlighter in light boost. Love this, it works so well under the eyes and on the top of the cheekbones. I've been dusting the Hourglass strobing powder all over my cheek bones lately - full review coming tomorrow, so consider this a little taster. It's soft, it adds glow... It's good.

Lips and cheeks are covered with the Dior lilac lip glow and the Clarins cream blush in rose, respectively. The lip glow is one of those magical products that instantly makes the lips look better but without being too blatantly a lipstick. The Clarins cream blush softly adds the prettiest little swoosh of colour. I've been out and about across the country a fair bit in February, and this little blush has been my go-to for any such occasion. 

What makeup are you loving at the moment?
Follow

If you liked this post you might like this one on January's beauty mix or this one on looking sheeny, not shiny.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig