Friday 3 June 2016

The only bronzer for me


I have an aversion to bronzer.

I just don't get it.

I don't want to look orange, and I don't really understand how to apply it. I've tried it before and have been a bit horrified by the results - I don't want to look muddy. Enter the Diorskin nude air tan powder in Golden Honey and its subtle goddess-enhancing qualities. 

It's not orange. A miracle. The formula is silky soft and the colour melts into the skin without looking too obvious or too *whispers* towie. I just sort of sweep it around under my cheekbones and up around my temples in a daytime friendly sculpting sort of thing. Easy, and not scary at all. 

Do you bronze? Have I been the only one avoiding it?

Follow

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig