Thursday 13 October 2016

Five Minute Face



Having a five minute makeup routine allows me to have ten minutes extra in bed - Now who wouldn’t want that? So today, I have decided to share my quick makeup routine on Laura's blog. 

First up is my base, and if I'm opting for a lightweight, quick option then I often skip foundation and go straight to concealer. The concealer I have been reaching for is the NYX HD Concealer which delivers medium coverage that hides dark circles, blemishes and redness for an even skin tone. Aside from a quick sweep of bronzer to define my face and blusher to add a healthy glow, I tend to skip the other steps in my base routine. The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush is the perfect addition to my five minute face, as the champagne-rose hue with gold shimmer running through it not only adds a flush of colour to my cheeks, but it works as a subtle highlight too.

Moving onto my eyes and this is where I get most of my definition from as I like to concentrate on my mascara, eyeliner and eyebrows. The Accessorise Eye Lover Eyeliner creates a strong flick with it's long lasting, black formula that is easy to use. Then to finish I apply lashings of the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara to lengthen and add volume. The Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade creates fuller, defined brows with only a few strokes and finishes of my base nicely. 

Finally, I always reach for the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments to compliment my natural makeup look, whilst tinting and hydrating the lips.  

Thank you, Lily! You can check out Lily's blog here

Follow

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig