Tuesday 27 December 2016

A Quick & Glowing Base


After eating a lot of turkey and drinking a lot of wine, it's time to give my skin some serious glow...  After slathering on some hydrating serums and moisturisers, my skin is ready for some of my trusted glow-givers. 

Starting off with the fantastic It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream, this stuff is far more akin to a traditional foundation in terms of coverage but the moisture levels keep your skin looking plump and smooth. It blends in so fast with my trusty beauty blender, and the whole thing takes under two minutes. After a liberal swipe of the Too Faced Born This Way Concealer under my eyes, my base is already looking one hundred times better. I am loving the MAC Pro Shaping Powder in Emphasize right now, because it sets everything into place and also helps increase the skin's glow. 

I'm pretty sure I've picked this tip up from Kylie Jenner, but the Becca Ultimate Coverage Concealing Creme is amazing when used sparingly under the brows to really open up the eyes - it's thick and creamy and does an excellent job at brightening everything up. Lastly, my old favourite, the MAC Soft & Gentle highlighter always comes out when I can't decide what to use - I trust its glow-giving ability. I use a fluffy brush with this one and just dust it over my cheekbones, brow bones and everywhere really. This is my original highlighter, and one that I love everytime I go back to it. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig