Thursday 16 February 2017

Rose Gold Shadows


My love for all things rose gold shows no signs of slowing down - when it comes to my makeup, my accessories or my jewellery... My current crush has got to be rose gold shadows. The perfect daytime friendly shade and a gorgeous hue to brighten the eyes and leave your lids looking suitably polished.

I mentioned this little beauty last week in this post, but know that the Stila Rose Gold Retro liquid glitter shadow is a must for sparkly lids and the rose gold hue is to die for! Pair this with lots of mascara and you've got show-stopping lids in seconds. Another easy pick is the Kiko shadow stick in 21, which is one of those 'scribble and go' products. You can just easily swipe the shade all over the lids, quickly blend the edges with a fluffy brush and you're good to go! It also acts beautifully as a base for powder shadows or glitters. 

I've got three single shadows; I suppose I'm always drawn to them! I've got the classic, MAC All that glitters which I have used for years... I'm on my fourth pan and I'm halfway done with that one as well. It's just gorgeous all over the lid for an easy makeup look. For something a little rosier, the Makeup Geek shadow in Cosmopolitan is similar to nars orgasm but for the lid. I love using this one with something orange to make a pretty sunset eye. A new one for me is Anastasia Beverly Hills Gleam - I have a full post coming on ABH shadows soon but know that the formula is sensational. Palette wise, the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette is the ultimate rose gold choice and has enough shades for pretty much any eye look. 


What's your favourite eyeshadow?


Follow


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig